Using closed shoes or footwear every day definitely affects the skin of the foot tenderness. Not infrequently hostile air also makes the skin of the feet become dry and cracked, especially the heel.
Here are some tips to make your skin chapped feet back gently, as reported by the Times of India (23/02).
1. First, dip the feet in a solution of lemon or lemon juice for 10 minutes. Do this at least once a week.
2. Every day, before going to bed make sure you wash your feet first. After washing, dry feet with a clean towel and give moisturizer. This will prevent your feet become dry and cracked.
3. You can use a mixture of glycerin (glycerin) and rose water for the feet. Rose water will make your feet softer and heal chapped on foot.
4. In addition to care from the outside, you also have to meet the body's nutritional good for the skin. Make sure you eat foods that are good for the skin.
5. Walk barefoot as often as possible when at home.
Those are some tips you can do to cope with the heel of the foot dry and cracked. Good luck!