Friday, March 4, 2011

Salma Hayek Did Not Want to be a Housewife

Salma Hayek

Salma Hayek, who burst onto the film Desperado really in the public domain, she said, she never would have thought that so you will enjoy the life of housewife.

Salma Hayek does not even have thought that the housewives to enjoy life can be, as has recently protested against the hands and feet, in addition to her husband's household guide.

The actress and her lover, Francois-Henri Pinault in 2006, knew each other, and did not take long for an engagement. The artist initially protested that the film leaves the capital, but this changed in the 2009 Easy ways to marriage, because Hayek had already decided to move to Paris with her husband........

"The first thing that megrémisztett, the move was. Very scared. He kept saying that they do not move to Paris so that housewives do. He always said that good, then we'll másmilyenek. Very exciting, if a man is such a different marriage. He already knew that, I will stipulate here, but then the best thing he said. Before you would have noticed, I spent most of my time here, and I love this place " - said Salma, who is a homemaker raising her three tasks in addition to a husband.

Although it is believed that it will never be a housewife, but admitted that she keeps her husband and their daughter, Valentine: "I am a Housewife. They cook for their husbands every night? I do. The strongest lady I am. And I must say that is pretty good! My husband loves the simplicity. The common life is in many ways truly glittering luxury, but rather at home in many ways, which is also a very good thing. "


Salma Hayek
Salma Hayek

1 comment: