Monday, December 13, 2010

Taylor Swift is Planning a Fabulous Birthday


Taylor Swift Photos

Taylor Swift on December 13 will mark the 21 th anniversary. But she decided to arrange a holiday later - in the Christmas season. Firstly, because it will attract less attention, and secondly, Taylor will be able to arrange a truly fabulous party, which she dreams.
"I like to hold a party in honor of the birthday on Christmas Day - the singer explained. - At her people give gifts to each other, not just me. And not much attention is focused on my birthday. I do not want a crazy job in the club, I want homemade Christmas. "..............
This year, Taylor except age are many reasons to celebrate. After all, her latest album, Speak Now broke all sales records in its first week of release. The singer says she needed time to digest the news.
"It was a crazy day - recalls Taylor. - All day - phone calls with her mother, father and president of the record company. That day I was "Million Dollar Baby"! "

Taylor Swift Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift Taylor Swift Photos
Taylor Swift Photos Taylor Swift Photos
Taylor Swift Photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment